Hi-Arch Gambrel Building
What You Need To Know
Size, Capacity and Cost
Why Choose the
The walls of the Hi-Arch Gambrel are specifically designed
to stand up to loader impact (yes, even your guys!)
and to support your salt pile.
You may have seen other buildings, especially pole-type sheds, with wooden tongue-and-groove or plank walls that can "blow out" because they are not adequately designed for salt storage.
Here's How The Hi-Arch Gambrel Walls Are Different:
Our wood walls will meet your needs structurally and cost thousands of dollars less than concrete.
- It's a treated wood panelized system, with reinforcing studs every 8 inches throughout each panel.
- Total thickness is 7-1/2 inches.
- The wood "gives" on impact so there is less wear and tear on your equipment.
- Panelized system means repairs (if ever needed) can be done easily by your own forces.
- Wood does not require protective coatings that have to be reapplied frequently.
The Hi-Arch Gambrel superstructure can be built on a concrete wall just as easily as on a wood wall. Some of our clients have used concrete walls because:
So, yes—if you decide you need a concrete wall, we can do that too.
- The building needed to be set into an embankment
- The building had to be shoehorned into a very limited site
- The community preferred concrete for appearance or other reasons