Hi-Arch Gambrel Building
What You Need To Know
Size, Capacity and Cost
Why Choose the
- Width most popular: 50', 60', 70' and 80'
- also possible: 40', 100'
- Length anything in 8' increments
- Wall 12' high crib wall usually wood, can be concrete
- Roof durable, permanent asphalt shingles or metal panels on plywood deck
- Roofing guarantee 30-40 years or as requested
- Clearances Hi-Arch Gambrel truss system provides 30' or more interior clearance in an area 16'-20' wide down the center, extending the full length of the building
- Entrance Opening 30' high x 16' or 20' wide
- Ventilation full length ridge and eave vents; fans not required
- Skylights translucent panels extending the full length of the building on both sides below roof hip
- Foundation below-grade concrete foundations included in building cost