Hi-Arch Gambrel Building
What You Need To Know
Size, Capacity and Cost
Why Choose the
Inside Dumping & Operation|
The Hi-Arch Gambrel has a minimum 30' clearance so that tractor-trailers can dump salt and other materials under cover throughout the full length of the building.
What benefits does this give you?
And how do these benefits save you money?
- IT PREVENTS having to dump the salt in the yard and then push it in.
- IT PREVENTS needing a conveyor to fill the building to capacity.
- IT PREVENTS WEATHER EXPOSURE, and therefore:
prevents lumps and crusts
saves time since you don't have to break up the salt
reduces wear and tear on equipment caused by lumps
- IT PREVENTS RUNOFF from outdoor piles
- IT PREVENTS DAMAGE to ground water, surface water, wells, soils, and vegetation
- IT PREVENTS LIABILITY PROBLEMS caused by runoff
- IT PREVENTS DOUBLE HANDLING, since you don't have to spend time moving salt from the yard to the building
- IT PREVENTS DELAYS in serving your taxpayers, since material is stored dry and ready to go
- YOU SAVE MAINTENANCE DOLLARS BY PREVENTING SPREADER JAMS. Outside dumping results in wet/frozen material which clogs your machinery repeatedly. This drives up your maintenance and repair costs.
- YOU SAVE MORE PAYROLL DOLLARS BY PREVENTING DOWNTIME. You can eliminate hours spent to break through frozen crusts, unclog spreaders, etc.
- YOU SAVE CAPITAL, OPERATING, AND MAINTENANCE DOLLARS BY ELIMINATING CONVEYORS. Since you can dump directly inside, you don't need an expensive conveyor to fill the building.
- YOU SAVE LEGAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL COSTS - WHICH CAN BE ENORMOUS - BY PREVENTING RUNOFF. Environmental contamination by salt can lead to investigations, citations, lawsuits, and expensive efforts to compensate for and correct the problem. Preventing runoff can save you money and headaches -- and it makes you a good neighbor, too.